How to Find SEO Work Within A Minute

Howdy Everyone,

Today, I would like to share a strategy that will help you to find SEO client’s/work easily.

I know there is a lot of SEO’s finding work as a freelancer or an agency. Everybody is running behind the clients for some extra work that could fulfill their requirements. So, without wasting your time, let me share the strategy — Just write “Need SEO” in Google, the same way as I have written. Click on “Tools”, then click on “Any Time” & then select the time (i.e - Past 24 hours).

Have a look on this screenshot -

Okay, so now you got it, still, let me make it more clear. This way, Google will filter the SERP results and show only those results which have mentioned “Need SEO” in the title and been asked in the last 24 hours. By filtering the SERP results in Google, you can reach to those clients who actually need SEO service rather than emailing in bulk to everybody.

And yes, you might see results of freelance portals like freelancers, Upwork, etc but that does not matter, you can choose to those who asked for SEO service and ignore the rest results. Once you check all results of “past 24 hours”, you may filter the result again by clicking on “last week”.

So, keep finding, keep working and keep growing SEOs.

You can also use any keyword regarding your requirements. "Need SEO" is just an example.

Thank you so much for reading. Don’t forget to share this with others.

Actually, I got this content on medium.com which is written by Shubham Tiwari. This information might be helpful to others. So, I shared his content over here.

If you are looking to SEO Services then you can contact to info{@}alviwebtech.com

Author:

Shubham Tiwari - A #Digital Marketing Consultant, Growth Hacker.

How to Find SEO Work Within A Minute How to Find SEO Work Within A Minute Reviewed by Nadeem Sabugar on February 01, 2020 Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Your blogs and every other content are thus interesting and helpful it makes me return back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, best backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. affordable search engine optimization services

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.